Delo® 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic technology fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API FA-4, SN or SN PLUS service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 (Synthetic Technology) with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API FA-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on highway applications, including certain 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel economy, in addition to certain EPA 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 10W-30 heavy duty motor oil. Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is formulated to protect new generation GHG’17 model diesel engines. Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 delivers value through:
• Improved Fuel Economy — Up to 1.3% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in Class 8 vehicle diesel engine bench testing programs.
• Better Low Temperature Pumpability — Excellent cold flow properties help with rapid oil circulation to minimize wear during cold temperature starting.
• Exceptional Deposit Control — Superb oxidation resistance, thermal stability and detergency minimize piston and turbocharger deposits.
• Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional antiwear, deposit and soot control. Cylinders, pistons, rings and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
• Excellent Emission Control System Life — Provides long Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing maintenance costs.
• Managed Inventory Costs — Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/ low emission diesel engines where API FA-4 or SN performance oils are required. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
• Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor.1 Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
• Access to Chevron’s Lubrication and Industry Knowledge — Helps maximize your bottom line business results.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 is approved for:
• API Service Categories FA-4, SN, SN PLUS
• Cummins CES 20087
• Daimler MB-Approval 228.61
• Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K223 Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 is recommended for:
• Ford F150 diesel engines where Ford WSSM2C214-B1 or API FA-4 SAE 10W-30 is specified It is also recommended for today's most modern on highway low emission designs, as well as some previous generation model diesel engines (Detroit Diesel DD15/DD13 EPA 13 and EPA 10 model diesel engines) that are authorized to use API FA-4 SAE 10W30 engine oils.