Chevron Soluble Oil B is used broadly in machine shops as a multifunctional cutting fluid. It is primarily formulated to cool and lubricate the contact point of the tool and the work piece.
Chevron Soluble Oil B delivers value through:
• Minimal separation — Excellent emulsion even with hard water
• Good rust protection for steel work and machined parts even when water/oil emulsion ratios are 80:1
• Cooling maximized by metal wetting.
In addition, promotes good chip settling.
• Minimal foaming — Possibility of sump overflow minimized
• Good stability in storage — Minimal tendency to turn rancid
• Good ability to control bacterial growth and rancid odors