Castrol Honilo 710 is a low viscosity , low VOC neat cutting oil formulated without chorine, sulfur and heavy metals. Honilo 710 allows abrasives to remain free cutting without loading, build-up or glazing. Honilo 710 is suited for all abrasives, including tape-style processes, which allows for compatibility with a wide range of applications.
Honilo 710 is designed for honing and superfinishing of ferrous and non-ferrous materials. It can also be used for grinding applications, drilling and general machining of aluminium and yellow metals.
Suggested core application includes:
HONING/SUPERFINISHING- CAST IRON, LOW-MEDIUM ALLOYED STEEL, HIGH ALLOYED NICKEL/NICKEL-CHROMIUM ALLOYS, TITANIUM ALLOYS, ALUMINUM ALLOYS, YELLOW METALS
GRINDING- ALUMINUM ALLOYS, YELLOW METALS
GENERAL MACHINING- ALUMINUM ALLOYS, YELLOW METALS
- Resists staining of sensitive non-ferrous metals
- Promotes good housekeeping and long sump life
- One product compatible with a wide range of applications
- Excellent flushing and lubrication properties extend honing stone life and enables high surface finish and dimensional accuracy
- Low viscosity and wetting properties reduces drag out and results in lower product usage
- Good filtration characteristics increase product lifetime Low odor and light color improve operator acceptability
- Formulated without chlorine and heavy metals which may help you to fulfill legislative and waste treatment requirements where applicable