DURON GEO Long Drain (LD) 15W-40 natural gas mobile engine oils deliver superior engine protection and extended drain capabilities for Compressed Natural Gas/Liquefied Natural Gas (CNG/LNG) engines in mobile applications as well as mixed fleets. They are API CK-4 licensed and Cummins CES 20092 and CES 20086 approved.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- EXTENDED DRAINS: Extending oil drains can help minimize downtime, maintenance costs and waste to the environment.
- LESS OIL CONSUMPTION: Low volatility base oils decrease vapourization so less oil is lost, efficiency is improved, and the oil retains more of its fresh oil properties. Reduces oil top-up frequency.
- MIXED FLEET SOLUTION: For use in CNG/LNG, diesel and gasoline engines. Allows for product consolidation. Reduces potential for product misapplication.
- ADVANCED ENGINE PROTECTION: Ultra pure, consistant quality base oils in combination with specialty performance additives help to minimize engine sludge and deposits, thereby maintaining excellent engine condition. Protection and performance that exceed the expectations of the leading OEMs. Optimized oil ash content to suit engine operating conditions.
- BETTER LOW TEMPERATURE PUMPABILITY: Exceptional cold start protection, and excellent low temperature pumpability to protect equipment.
- BETTER SHEAR STABILITY: High Viscosity Index (VI) base oils and shear stable viscosity for reduced engine wear and improved engine protection over the life of the oil.
- BETTER COMPONENT PROTECTION FROM CORROSION: Extended component life through corrosion protection in presence of contaminants and acidic degradation products.
- BETTER RESISTANCE TO OXIDATIVE THICKENING: Helps maintain peak fuel economy, enable extended drain intervals, and ensures continued low temperature protection.