Highly Aging Resistant, Zinc and Ash Free Spindle Oil and Hydraulic Fluids
RENOLIN ZAF B HT PLUS Low Viscosity Series was developed for use in rotating spindles of machine tools or grinding machines. These are zinc- and ash-free spindle oils based on select mineral oils together with additives to improve the lubricating properties, aging stability and corrosion protection.
The development of these products is focused on new phosphorous sulphur additive technology. This P/S technology combined with select antioxidant and corrosion protection additives provide extraordinarily robust performance and wear protection.
The products have high oxidation resistance and stability, even in the presence of water. The development of the RENOLIN ZAF B HT PLUS Series is also focused on excellent yellow metal compatibility. In the laboratory copper/zinc-containing alloys are tested at high temperature over a long test period in dry and wet conditions. The properties of the oil and the corrosion of the metal surfaces are then determined.
The RENOLIN ZAF B HT PLUS Low Viscosity Series products therefore provide excellent corrosion protection of yellow metal materials which are used in pumps, hydraulic motors, hydraulic pistons and bearings.
The oxidation stability is high, even in the presence of catalytically acting copper and iron and yellow metals. The testing shows the high temperatures robustness of the formulations.
The RENOLIN ZAF B HT PLUS Low Viscosity Series products VG 5 and higher surpass the requirements for hydraulic fluids (according to DIN 51524, part 2 - HLP).
The products of the RENOLIN ZAF B HT PLUS Low Viscosity Series are high-performance robust spindle oils as well as anti-wear (HLP) hydraulic oils in VG 5 and higher. The VG 2 product is recommended for spindle bearings which operate with extremely tight tolerences.
- Excellent scuffing wear protection
- Excellent roller bearing wear protection
- High oxidative and thermal stability, good ageing stability
- Excellent hydrolysis stability
- High rust and corrosion protection of steel surfaces even in the presence of water
- Excellent yellow metal corrosion protection, even in the presence of water
- Good air release and low foaming behaviour
- Excellent seal compatibility
- Zinc and ash-free (free of heavy metal)
- Latest phosphorous/sulphur additive technology
- Machinery, equipment
- Metal processing
- Steel, metals
- Other industries