Industrial air line lubricant
AIR LUBE 10W/ NR is specifically designed for optimum lubrication of pneumatically operated equipment. This light viscosity fluid that can be readily aerosolized into a compressed air stream, contains a special emulsifier so it can absorb water up to 10% by weight. This serves to encapsulate any condensate and carry it out to exhaust, thus preventing it from contributing to the creation of sludge or gummy build-ups.
AIR LUBE 10W/NR is fully formulated to provide anti-wear performance and corrosion protection, and also contains special detergent and dispersant additives that work to clean and remove any insipient build-ups. Dust, dirt or other particulate matter is thereby borne out of the system.
Field of application
AIR LUBE 10W/NR is intended for general industrial use on compressed air systems with in-line lubricators and for pneumatic hand tools. It can also serve as light machine oil. It is compatible with most elastomers, paints and plastic components used on industrial machinery.
- Ability to clean and remove moisture
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Prevents sludge or gummy residues
- Reduces down time for sticking valves or other system components.
- Allows systems to run at peak efficiency
- Allows tools to run at full power
- Extends service life of tools and pneumatic system components
- Useful as a light machine oil
- Compatible with normal seals gaskets and plastic parts
- Other industries