- Premium diester base stocks and the latest developments in additive technology satisfy the lubrication requirements for most air compressors in service today.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered to provide oxidation and thermal characteristics superior to mineral oils.
- Better low-temperature fluidity for cold climate operations.
- Better thermal conductivity reduces lubricant operating temperatures, extending fluid service.
- Less wear due to lower friction coefficient.
- Greater resistance to thermal or mechanical stress reduces deposits, sludge, and lacquer, especially in heat exchangers, reducing maintenance.
- Reduced oil carryover and valve deposits due to low vapor pressure and increased solvency.
- Cleaner valves result in reduced maintenance and reduced risk of compressor fires or explosions caused by these deposits.
- CITGO CompressorGard DE 32 and 68 are recommended for use in oil-flooded rotary vane and screw type air compressors where these viscosities are needed.
- CITGO CompressorGard DE 125 and 150 are designed for both the crankcase and cylinder lubrication of reciprocating compressors, where low volatility and excellent thermal and oxidation stability provide for significantly cleaner discharge valves.