- High-quality polyalphaolefin (synthesized hydrocarbon) base fluids with technologically advanced additives to provide effective and efficient compressor performance.
- Available in ISO grades 32, 46, 68, 100, and 150.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced danger of compressor fire and explosions that result from deposit formation.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability.
- Exceptionally low pour point.
- Low varnish-forming tendencies.
- Wide operating temperature range.
- High viscosity index.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Extended service life.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Excellent rust protection.
- Fully compatible with elastomers, paints, seals, and petroleum oil.
- Low toxicity.
- Excellent Demulsibility
- Designed for use with rotary vane, rotary screw, and centrifugal compressors.
- In rotary vane and rotary screw compressors, ideal to guard against sludge and varnish deposit formation and accumulation that occurs when oil is injected directly into the high-temperature airstream. The cleaner compressor interior results in reduced component wear and increased safety and efficiency.
- In centrifugal (dynamic) compressors, the proven additive package and low vapor-forming tendencies ensure excellent performance over an extended drain interval, as compared to petroleum oil. Often remotely located and mated with integral gear sets, centrifugal compressors require a lubricant with good load-carrying ability and low foaming tendencies.