Chevron Synthetic All-Weather THF is a unique, high quality, multifunctional tractor hydraulic fluid, specially formulated for use in transmissions, final drives, wet brakes, and hydraulic systems of tractors and other equipment employing a common fluid reservoir.
Chevron Synthetic All-Weather THF delivers value through:
- Low Operational Costs- Excellent performance in a wide range of ambient and operating temperatures provides year round improved low temperature hydraulic and transmission responsiveness.
- Long Oil Life- Outstanding ability of the base stock to withstand oxidation at high operating temperatures in a maximum service life of the oil.
- Long Equipment Life- Special additives help to protect metal surfaces against scuffing and wear even under severe operating conditions.
- Low Inventory Cost- Has the potential to replace many of the other hydraulic fluids in your inventory which can significantly free up space in your warehouse and minimize carrying costs. Always confirm that the Chevron product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
- Minimalized Weather and Storage Concerns- Protects against rust and corrosion of highly finished precision parts when operating in humid conditions and during seasonal shutdown periods.
- Minimal Downtime- Good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials maintains their good condition and keeps leakage at a minimum.
- Smooth Operation- By protecting against brake "chatter" and transmission "slip" it maximizes the quiet and efficient action of brakes and transmission.
- Reliable Operation- Formulation helps keep metal parts clean and free of varnish and sludge deposits that could result in premature breakdown.
A unique, high quality, multifunctional fluid, specially formulated for use in transmission, final drives, wet brakes, and hydraulic systems of tractors and other equipment employing a common fluid reservoir.
Specially designed for all weather operations and applications - both severe winter cold and extreme summer heat. It meets the requirements of both John Deere J20C and J20D specifications. This, combined with the excellent oxidation stability, minimizes the need for seasonal oil changes.
Its distinctive orange color provides for easy product identification and leak detection.
Recommended for use:
- as a multifunctional and multi-seasonal fluid in many types of tractors and construction equipment
- in applications which call for the following OEM lubricant specifications:
- AGCO improved power fluid 821XL
- Case IH JIC-143, JIC-144, JIC-145, MS 1206, MS 1207, MS 1209, MS 1210 (TCH)
-Ford New Holland ESN-M2C134-D, FNHA-2-C-201, FNHA-2-C-200
-International Harvester B6
-John Deere J20C, J20D
-Massey Ferguson M1135, M1141, M1127, M1129A, M1143, M1145
-Minneapolis-Moline Q-1766, Q-1722, Q-1766B
-Renk Doromat 874A and 874B
-White Farm Equipment Q-1826