Bright-Cut Metalworking Fluids are chlorine-free cutting oils for use in machining operations.
Bright-Cut Metalworking Fluids deliver value through:
- Excellent antiweld performance, optimal tool life and exceptional surface finish
- Clear, light color allows operator to see the machined part during the cutting operation
- Minimal odor - without the strong sulfur smell characteristic of conventional cutting oils, resulting in a more pleasant work environment
- Chlorine Free
- Minimal misting and smoking promoting a safe work environment
- multi-purpose performance - The non-staining cutting oils are formulated to serve as the cutting oil, hydraulic fluid and machine lubricant to help eliminate the problem of machine lubricant's contaminating the cutting oil
Not to be used in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks, and hot surfaces.
Service Classification: Medium Duty, Active. A versatile, general purpose cutting oil for use with carbon steels and alloy steels. It provides the cooling needed for light-to-moderately severe machining operations and gives excellent tool life and finishes in operations such as tapping, threading, drilling, gear shaving and turning.