A fully synthetic grease free of MoS2 designed for extreme loads in all types of constant velocity joints. The fully synthetic product features excellent high and low temperature characteristics. Due to its special additives it ensures a reduced coefficient of friction which leads to fuel saving. The product further reduces the temperature in the joint and improves the noise and vibration behavior (NVH).
Synthetic polyurea-thickened grease for the lubrication of thermally and mechanically highly loaded CV Joints.
• Application in homokinetic ball and tripod joints (free from MoS2 )
• Suited for joints in side shafts and high-speed joints in propeller shafts
• All types of vehicles where “Fuel Economy” is required
• Vehicles where the periodic axial forces in the joint have a direct influence on the driving comfort
• Joints subjected to high mechanical and thermal loads
• Application at extreme temperatures: - 40°C low temperature 160°C permanent temperature (in CV joints) 180°C maximum temperature (in CV joints)
• At high sliding friction components
• Optitec ® - Optimol technology
• Wide range of applications
• Extremely wide temperature range
• High service life, excellent wear behavior
• Very low coefficients of friction
• Extreme reduction of the axial forces in the joint
• Good oxidation stability
• Optimum boot compatibility with CR and Hytrel
• “Fuel Economy” (in some cases up to 0.05 l / 100 km)
• Significant lowering of the operating temperatures
• Low evaporation losses
Olistamoly XBT 1 LF is formulated for lubricating homokinetic ball and tripod joints and also for joints in side shafts and high speed joints in propeller shafts.Temperature application range: -25°C (-13°F) to +130°C (+266°F).
Optitemp XBT 1 LF is compatible with the elastomers chloroprene rubber CR (e.g. Neopren) and polyetherester rubber (e.g. Hytrel).