Castrol Iloquench 32 is a low viscosity quenching oil, specially formulated from high quality, solvent refined oils with unique additives to give a more accelerated quench rate than is provided by straight mineral quenching oils.
Castrol Iloquench 32 is used for accelerated quenching, particularly where the leaner steel specifications are to be met.
- Stable over a wide range of temperatures.
- Additives in Castrol Iloquench 32 will not readily dissociate or break down to lose their accelerating influence on cooling during the most severe quenching conditions encountered.
- Low volatile nature.
- High resistant to oxidation.
- Highly resistant to the formation of acidic by-products during use.
- Residual film left on quenched components affords a mild, inter-operational protective system.
- Absence OF tars and asphaltic matter leads to clean components and facilitates easy removal of oil film if require