ANDEROL® 465 as an ISO Grade 68 (nominal), synthetic diester-based lubricant that is formulated to offer extended lubrication over a wide temperature range, resist gumming and speed fluctuations, and minimize wear.
- Impregnating fluid for sintered metal bearings, parts, and wicks
- Office, computing, and accounting equipment
- Measuring and dispensing pumps and meters
- General purpose medium viscosity lubricating oil
- Anti-friction bearings
- Wire extrusion oil
- Mechanical spring and actuator mechanisms
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Reduces friction for low-wear rates
- Moderate load carrying
- Wide operating temperature range -35 to 270°F (-35 to 130°C)
- Excellent corrosion protection
The following seals, paints, and plastics are recommended for use in contact with Anderol Company Synthetic Lubricants. Materials not recommended are also shown. For more information on other materials, see our "Compatibility Guide."
RECOMMENDED - Viton, High Nitrile Buna N, Teflon, Epoxy Paint, Oil-Resistant Alkyd, Nylon, Delrin, Celcon, PBT
NOT RECOMMENDED - Neoprene, SBR Rubber, Low Nitrile Buna N, Acrylic Paint, Lacquer, Polystyrene, PVC, ABS