ANDEROL 3068 is an ISO 68 compressor lubricant formulated from synthetic base fluid utilizing synthetic hydrocarbon (PAO) with specially developed additive systems.
ANDEROL 3068 is rated H2 for use in food processing plant applications.
· Oil flooded rotary screw compressors
· Oil flooded rotary vane compressors ANDEROL 3068 may also be considered for other applications requiring an oxidation resistant lubricant.
Nominal operating Range is -20°C to 205°C
· Fewer oil changes
· Lower oil consumption
· Reduced varnish lacquering and deposits
· Greatly reduced fire and explosion hazard
· Reduced compressor maintenance · Compatible with compressor seals, gaskets, hoses, and air system components
ANDEROL synthetic hydrocarbon based lubricants are similar to mineral oils in their compatibility with paints, seals, gaskets and hoses. No special precautions related to compatibility are required when changing over from a mineral oil lubricant to an ANDEROL synthetic hydrocarbon based lubricant.