Petro-Canada Lubricants’ PRECISION XL greases are premium performance, long life multi-application greases formulated to reduce operating costs and provide long service protection over a wide range of operating temperatures.
PRECISION XL greases are formulated with Petro-Canada Lubricants hydro-treated base oils and other selected oils, water-resistant adhesive polymers, extreme pressure additives and inhibitors against oxidation and corrosion.
The outstanding performance of PRECISION XL results in lower operating costs by reducing the re-greasing frequency, providing longer equipment protection and reducing maintenance costs to the customer. ™ Owned or used under license.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Long life under high temperature provides long-lasting equipment protection.
• PRECISION XL EP1 perform better than many leading competitive premium multi-application products by lasting 2-3 times longer in the ASTM D3527 life performance test.
• High mechanical stability in severe operating conditions.
• PRECISION XL EP1 can also lower maintenance costs as a result of reduced product breakdowns under low to moderately high shear conditions.
• PRECISION XL EP1 demonstrate excellent oxidation resistance for longer product life.
STATE OF THE ART FORMULATIONS
• Excellent protection against rust and corrosion
• Prevents scoring or spalling under high loads
• Provides excellent corrosion protection for copper components
• Seals bearings from water and contaminants
• Resists leakage, dripping and throw-off
• Resists change in consistency during service
• Maintains mobility under various conditions
• Excellent storage stability over time
Petro-Canada Lubricants PRECISION XL greases are formulated to provide protection covering a wide range of applications especially where severe operating conditions exist. PRECISION XL greases are recommended for a full range of automotive and industrial applications, including: • Fleet • Agriculture
• Mining • Marine
• General Manufacturing • Power Generation
• Forestry • Automotive
• Construction • Rail Lines
• Pulp & Paper • Steel Mills
PRECISION XL EP1
PRECISION XL EP1 is recommended for use in centralized lubrication systems serving both heavy-duty as well as general-purpose bearings. It may be used instead of PRECISION XL EP2 during cold winter weather due to its softer consistency. Specific applications include industrial and mining equipment served by centralized lubrication systems. Operating range is -25°C to 160°C (-13°F to 320°F).