Biodegradable grease for marine and environmentally sensitive applications
STABYL LG 2 BIO is a biodegradable high-performance grease based on calcium soap, readily biodegradable ester base oil and carefully selected additives.
It combines mechanical stability with excellent adhesion to metal surfaces and resistance to harsh wet and corrosive environments including constant immersion in sea water.
It is fully formulated to provide not only corrosion protection, but also anti-wear and heavy load carrying capacity even when operating in the most severe maritime conditions.
Field of application
STABYL LG 2 BIO is designed to be used on a wide range of maritime applications such as jack-up legs, spud barges, davit cranes, rudder posts, winches, chains and wire ropes. It is also suited for use at environmentally sensitive areas inland on applications such as in farming and construction or at water treatment plants, dams, docks, etc.
- Excellent salt water resistance
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Heavy duty load bearing capability
- Exceptional durability even when fully immersed in water for extended periods
- Suitable for multiple maritime applications
- Useful in any environmentally sensitive area
- Other industries
- Power generation