Advanced synthetic compressor lubricant for food manufacturing machinery
CASSIDA FLUID CRE 46 is advanced synthetic compressor lubricant specially developed for use in rotary screw compressors used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry. The thermal and oxidative stability of this product exceeds performance of white mineral oil and most modern food grade synthetics available on the market.
Certifications and Specifications
- NSF H1
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent high temperature performance resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life
- Reduced overall lubricant consumption by offering industry leading service life of up to 8000 hours*
- High viscosity index
- Good protection against corrosion of all metal working surfaces
- Good low temperature properties down to -40 °C (-40 °F)
- Designed for low volatility and low foaming, resulting in low oil make up cost
* Hours of life based on good ambient conditions and operating temperatures < 96°C (204.8° F)
- Rotary screw compressors
- Vacuum pumps
- Circulating systems
- Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems
- Compatible with most process gases
- Compatible with mineral oil and most synthetics
Handling and storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).