- Superior anti-wear hydraulic and circulating oils specially formulated to offer excellent service in high-pressure, high-output industrial hydraulic circuits.
- Chemically stable with excellent resistance to sludge formation. Exhibit excellent protection and filterability.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated with high-quality base stocks and premium additive components.
- Thermal stability for superior resistance to heat-related sludging in sensitive electro-hydraulic servos.
- Good hydrolytic stability means they will not contribute to the formation of metal-etching acids or corrosive reactants.
- Inhibited against rusting in both fresh and sea water, passing both A and B Procedures of the ASTM D665 Rust Test.
- Excellent anti-wear protection to pumps, motors, valves, and other hydraulic circuit components. Approved against stringent equipment performance requirements.
- Resistant to foaming and will not foster abnormal air entrainment in properly designed hydraulic circuits.
- Superior demulsibility to readily separate water, permitting draining of contaminating water from circulating systems.
- Premium performance in wet and dry filterability testing.