- Formulated with highly refined, premium base oils and an ashless anti-wear additive system to provide outstanding protection for demanding printing press hydraulic systems. Use of non-zinc type anti-wear additives is an important consideration in various press applications.
Features & Benefits
- Contains no heavy metals.
- Offers thermal stability to virtually eliminate heat-related sludge deposits.
- Provides protection against rust and corrosion.
- Separates readily from water.
- Contains inhibitors to minimize foaming and air entrainment.
- Provides anti-wear protection to pumps, motors, and other hydraulic circuit components.
- Extends fluid service life with a balanced additive system to handle severe operating conditions.
- Contains an anti-leak agent to aid in maintaining the condition and life of elastomer materials.
- Offers great compatibility with CITGO Press Oil 68.
- Recommended for printing press service in vane, piston, and gear pumps when used in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Within the viscosity range covered in Goss SBM 5078 for gear and bearing lubricants; use ensures unintended mixing will not result in viscosity degradation of the lubricant covered by Goss SMB 5078.
- Refer to equipment owner’s manual for proper lubricant recommendation.