Chevron Cetus® DE 100, 55 gallon drum, is a premium-quality synthetic diester-based, oxidation resistant compressor oil. This De oil is recommended for use with portable and stationary rotary screws, rotary vane, and reciprocating compressors in applications requiring an ISO 100 lubricant.
Registered by NSF, Cetus DE is certified for use where the lubricant will not come into contact with food (H2) in and around food processing areas. It is also approved by Matsubara Iron Works Co. Ltd, for use as a reciprocating air compressor lubricant, and Tanabe Pneumatic Machinery Co. Ltd, for use in type H series reciprocating compressors.
Chevron’s synthetic diester compressor oils are specialized for use in industrial applications.
Exceptional durability and longevity:
- Minimize oil consumption, sludge, and deposits
- Maximizes deposit-free valve life
- Minimize compressor maintenance
Greater margin of safety and performance:
- High fire points and auto ignition temperatures
- Flash points as high as 486°F (252°C)
- High Viscosity Index: 92
- Pour points as low as -38°F (-39°C)
Keeps compressor parts clean:
- Low sludge forming tendency