Capella WF is an ultra high performance essentially wax-free refrigeration compressor lubricant designed for the lubrication of refrigeration and air conditioning compressors where refrigerants other than hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) are used. Capella WF contains premium narrow-cut naphthenic base oils in a formulation designed to offer very low temperature fluidity with an extremely low pour point and Freon Floc point.
• Extremely low pour point and Freon Floc point helps ensure essentially wax-free and efficient evaporator, line and control operation
• Ultra high performance lubricity and low temperature fluidity promotes system wear protection, efficiency and optimum uptime
• Advanced thermal stability aids resistance to harmful gum, varnish and deposit formation, helping reduce maintenance downtime
• Reliable oxidation resistance contributes to oil thickening protection, long fluid service life and extended oil change intervals
• Suitability for use with a wide range of refrigerants helps reduce inventory complexities and potential misapplications
• Reciprocating and rotary refrigeration compressors
• Air conditioning systems • Refrigeration systems using chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
• Refrigeration systems using ammonia, hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide or ethylene chloride
• Not recommended for use in breathing air compressors All trademarks are property owned by Chevron Intellectual Property LLC.
Approvals and performance:
• British Standard BS 2626:1992, Type A Lubricants
• APV - Baker (ISO VG 68)
• Bitzer Kuhlmaschinenbau
• ABB Stal Refrigeration AB
• Technofrigo Dell'Osto