Castrol® TranSynd 668® is a premium, full-synthetic automatic transmission fluid specifically formulated for Allison Transmission® heavy-duty, on-highway automatic transmissions. TranSynd 668 provides oxidative stability, anti-wear performance, and friction durability. TES 668™ specification differentiators include extended anti-shudder durability and extended clutch-friction durability. This fluid features an Allison TES 668™ approval. The TES 668 specification is fully backwards compatible with both TES 295® and TES 468™ applications.
- Delivers improved gear protection.
- Delivers extended anti-shudder durability.
- Delivers extended clutch-friction durability.
- Excellent corrosion and foaming resistance.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability that helps to prevent deposits and oil thickening.
- Excellent transmission cleanliness under all conditions permits extended oil-drain intervals and decreased servicing.
- Excellent temperature reduction through reduced friction leads to longer oil and component life.
- Outstanding cold-flow properties enables faster oil flow to all critical components particularly during cold starts.
- Optimized frictional characteristics gives smoother gear changing at all ambient temperatures and load conditions.
- Excellent shear stability properties help to retain full transmission performance over entire oil-drain interval.