Formaldehyde releasing agent free, oil rejecting synthetic coolant especially developed for grinding of cemented tungsten carbide. It's formulation greatly reduces cobalt leaching while providing exceptional lubricity and long system life.
Syntilo CR 68 is low foaming in recommended water conditions and forms a clear, stable solution in both soft and hard water.
Castrol Syntilo® CR 68 is a mineral oil and formaldehyde releasing agent free synthetic metalworking fluid formulated especially for the grinding of cemented tungsten carbide. It contains an additive package that provides good corrosion protection to machine tools and parts. The fluid also provides excellent product stability which helps to lower the overall operational costs. Syntilo CR 68 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Syntilo CR 68 is developed for surface, cylindrical, double disk and centerless grinding especially of tungsten carbide.
- Helps to minimizes cobalt build-up which can lead to health hazards and tool/part failures
- Can improve surface finish of components through reduced cobalt dissolution from the tungsten carbide binder matrix
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Extended fluid life can help to reduce maintenance and downtime
- Good anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and parts
- Rejects tramp oil to the surface of the fluid for easy removal
- Settles chips quickly to prevent grinding wheel build-up and maintain a clean working environment
- Formaldehyde releasing agent and nitrite free which help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements where applicable