Castrol Syntilo 9828 is a water soluble, synthetic cutting and grinding fluid engineered for performance on today's aerospace aluminum alloys. It is formulated to achieve three critical benchmarks for modern cutting fluids: to be nonstaining to aerospace alloys, to provide lubrication for aluminum cutting performance, and to offer full synthetic composition for waste treatment. Syntilo 9828 is also approved by Boeing (BAC 5578) for use in machining composite fiber material.
• Nonstaining to aluminum alloys and formulated to pass major aerospace tests.
• Low foaming action improves housekeeping, filtration, and cooling characteristics even in soft waters or high agitation situations.
• Prevents in-process rust and helps protect machine tools from damaging corrosion without the use of nitrited additives.
• Maintains excellent rancidity protection and rust protection in hard water.
• Chemistry compatible for machining composite fiber material. Boeing approved BAC 5578