Castrol Almaredge™ 420 (previously known as Cooledge 420) is a general purpose soluble metalworking fluid which is chlorine and boron-free. It contains an additive package that provides good lubrication properties and performs well in a wide water range.
Almaredge 420 can be used in single sump machines as well large systems.
Almaredge 420 is a versatile product recommended for general machining on cast iron, low-medium alloy steel, aluminum alloys and yellow metals.
- Boron free for environmental compliance and improved residue characteristics
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements.
- Versatile product suitable for wide range of materials and operations
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Provides rust protection to machinery and parts in process and is non-staining to copper and brass.