TechSelect® Fleet• Farm• Field Economy AW Hydraulic Oils are ISO hydraulic oils blended from highly refined base oils and an additive package that provides anti-wear (AW) protection and inhibits rust and corrosion. An anti-foam agent has also been added to suppress foaming and air entrainment.
TechSelect® Fleet• Farm• Field Economy AW Hydraulic Oils are recommended in hydraulic equipment operating under normal to moderate pressures and requiring an antiwear hydraulic fluid. May also be used in circulating oil systems protecting gears or other moving parts. Available in the three most popular ISO grades, where light, medium and heavy oils are recommended.
• Provides a lubricant hydrodynamic film for protection against metal to metal contact
• Conditions and protect seals
• Fortified with ZDDP anti-wear additives plus rust and oxidation inhibitors
• Resists foaming
• Effective as a heat transfer fluid
• Excellent low pour point properties
ISO Viscosity Grade: 46 (D 2422)
Specific Gravity at 15.6°C : 0.919 (D 1298)
Flash Point, °C: 182 (D 92)
Pour Point, °C: -25 (D 97)
Viscosity, SUS at 100°F: 213 (D 2161)
Viscosity, cSt at 40°C: 46 (D 445)