TRIM® C270CG is a state-of-the-art synthetic coolant. C270CG provides excellent cooling and chip settling, good tramp oil rejection and machine cleanliness and meets the need of the modern job shop for a single premium synthetic coolant for virtually all machining operations.
- Provides excellent corrosion inhibition on all common ferrous alloys
- Does a great job in form grinding, drilling, tapping, and reaming operations without chlorine or sulfur-based EP additives
- Extremely low carryoff for very low total operation costs
- Very low foam and mist
- Keeps your machines clean while leaving a soft, fluid film that protects the bare metal parts. This residual film is easily resoluble in coolant working solution to facilitate easy machine cleaning and minimize the buildup of sticky residues that can hold machine-destroying chips
- Exceptional sump life and very good tramp oil rejection
- A very low initial odor which usually disappears after one to two days
C270CG especially for:
Applications — band sawing, belt grinding, Blanchard grinding, corrosion inhibition, creep feed grinding, cylindrical grinding, double disc grinding, drilling, form cylindrical grinding, form grinding, internal grinding, plain grinding, reaming, surface grinding, surface milling, tapping, and turning
Metals — cast iron, composites, copper alloys, exotic alloys, glass, heat-treated steel, high-carbon steel, plastics, stainless steels, steels, and tool steels
Industries — aerospace, automotive, compressor, energy, and machine tool manufacturers
C270CG is free of — chlorine, sulfurized EP additives
- The harder you work this product the better the results will be.
- C270CG is not recommended in machine tools that rely on the splash of the coolant to lubricate the mechanical portions of the machine tool, e.g. older screw machines, etc.
- C270CG is not recommended for materials like magnesium, zirconium, or some aluminum alloys without special precautions.
- This product is a superior cleaning agent so it may "wash out" dirt and residues when a machine is first charged; a thorough cleaning of older machines is required when installing this product for the first time.
- For additional product application information, including performance optimization, please contact your Master Fluid Solutions' Authorized Distributor
Recommended Metalworking Concentrations
Light duty 4.0% - 6.5%
Moderate duty 6.5% - 8.5%
Heavy duty 8.5% - 10.0%
Design Concentration Range 4.0% - 10.0%
- Recommended usage concentration in water: 4.0% - 10.0%.
- To help ensure the best possible working solution, add the required amount of concentrate to the required amount of water (never the reverse) and stir until uniformly mixed.
- Use premixed coolant as makeup to improve coolant performance and reduce coolant purchases. The makeup you select should balance the water evaporation rate with the coolant carryout rate. Use our Coolant Makeup Calculator to find the best ratio for your machine: apps.masterfluidsolutions.com/makeup/.
- Use mineral-free water to improve sump life and corrosion inhibition while reducing carryoff and concentrate usage.