Delo® 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 (Full Synthetic) with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a mixed-fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and fourstroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4, API SN or API SN PLUS service categories and SAE 5W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API CK-4 performance heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on highway applications including 2017 greenhouse gas-compliant (GHG 17) diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel economy, in addition to EPA 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. It is fully compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories. It delivers value through:
• Fuel Economy Improvement — Up to 2% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oil1 in class 8 diesel engine bench testing.
• Promotes Consistent Cold Engine Starting — Low viscosity synthetic base stocks promote consistent cold engine starting for diesel engines operating in sub-zero temperature.
• Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control help protect cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components contributing to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
• Exceptional Deposit Control — Provides high performance piston deposit control and turbocharger protection due to its superb oxidation performance. Its high performing detergent and dispersant additives allow for extended diesel engine component protection.
• Excellent Emission Control System Life — Promotes long Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus minimizing maintenance costs.
• Managed Inventory Costs — Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 is compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories. Suitable for use in gasoline engines and naturally aspirated or turbocharged electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines. One oil that meets the performance requirements of most North American and European engine manufacturers. One oil that allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that help save money, space and handling time.
• Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor. Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron's lubrication experts.
• Access to Chevron’s lubrication and industry knowledge — Helps maximize your bottom line business results.
Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 is approved for:
• API Service Categories CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4, CI-4 PLUS, CH-4, SN, SN PLUS
• Cummins CES 20086
• Daimler MB-Approval 228.51
• Daimler MB-Approval 228.31
• DEUTZ DQC IV-10 LA
• Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222
• Mack EOS 4.5
• Volvo VDS-4.5 Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 is recommended for:
• ACEA European Service Categories E6, E7, E9
• Caterpillar ECF-3
• JASO DH-2
• MTU Category 3.1