Delo® 400 LE SAE 15W-40 is a mixed fleet motor oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 service category and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are recommended.
Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 is an API CK-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway and off-highway applications including 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. It is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories.
It delivers value through:
- Minimized operating costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and injectors are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent emission control system life —Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
- Managed inventory costs — Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated, turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 15W-40 heavy duty motor oil. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Warranty Plus protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drivetrain. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts andlabor.1 Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
- Access to Chevron’s lubrication and industry knowledge — Help maximize your bottom line business results.
Delo® 400 SDE SAE 15W-40 ISOCLEAN® Certified Lubricant is recommended for:
- API Service Categories CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SN
- ACEA E9 • Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086
- Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222
- DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA
- JASO DH-2
- Mack EOS 4.5
- MAN M 3575
- MB 228.31
- MTU Category 2.1
- Renault RLD-4
- Volvo VDS-4.5