Delo® 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in two- and four-stroke diesel engines in farm machinery, construction equipment, marine, and other off-highway applications where the SAE 40 grade is specified by the OEM.
Delo 100 Motor Oil delivers value through:
• High temperature deposit control — Protects against high temperature oxidation and oil thickening in older engines.
• Special extreme pressure antiwear properties — Protects critical valve train components.
• Protection against rust, corrosion, varnish, and sludge — Helps keep oil screens, filters, and rings clean and free for prolonged periods.
• Warranty Plus protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor.* Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron's lubrication experts.
• Access to Chevron's lubrication and industry knowledge — Helps maximize your bottom line business results.
Delo 100 Motor Oil is a high performance crankcase oil for older diesel engines requiring an SAE 40 monograde engine oil. It is manufactured using selected premium paraffinic base oils and detergent, dispersant, wear control, antioxidant, corrosion inhibitor, and foam suppressant additives.
Delo 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in two- and four-stroke diesel engines in farm machinery, construction equipment, marine, and other off-highway applications where SAE 40 grade is specified by the OEM. Delo 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in two-stroke diesel engines requiring highly effective control of wear and deposits. Delo 100 Motor Oil utilizes exceptional quality technology to provide excellent performance in older engines burning ultra low sulfur diesel fuels.
Delo 100 Motor Oil meets the requirements of:
• API Service Categories — CF †, CF-2†
• Detroit Diesel Corporation two-stroke engine recommendations, including the 0.85% ash maximum limit for Series 149 engines.