Castrol Syntilo 9930 is a heavy-duty cutting and grinding fluid for ferrous alloys. This oil-rejecting fluid outperforms
conventional coolants in difficult operations. Syntilo 9930 provides unbeatable bimetallic corrosion protection to keep
parts and machines free from in-process rust. In hard or soft water, Syntilo 9930 forms a stable solution that will not
foam. Advantages of Syntilo 9930 include:
• Settles chips and swarf quickly to maintain a clean work area.
• Rejects tramp oils to the surface for easy skimming.
• Inhibits microbial growth to extend fluid life in central systems and individual sumps.
• Stable fluid suitable for a wide range of water conditions.
• Low foaming in all water conditions.
• Protects machine tools and parts from bimetallic corrosion.
• Formaldehyde-free to comply with health and safety regulations.