ANDEROL® 3046 SYNTHETIC COMPRESSOR OIL (ISO 46)
ANDEROL 3046 is an ISO 46 compressor lubricant formulated from synthetic base fluid utilizing synthetic hydrocarbon (PAO) with specially developed additive systems.
ANDEROL 3046 is rated H2 for use in food processing plant applications.
• Oil flooded rotary screw compressors
• Oil flooded rotary vane compressors
• ANDEROL 3046 may also be considered for other applications requiring an oxidation resistant lubricant. Nominal operating Range is -30°C to 205°C (-20°F to 400°F).
ANDEROL synthetic lubricants are field tested, approved or recommended by most major compressor manufacturers. Should you have any questions regarding the suitability of ANDEROL 3046 compressor lubricant for a specific manufacturer's model compressor, please check with your ANDEROL lubricant supplier or contact Anderol Company.
• Fewer oil changes
• Compatible with compressor seals, gaskets, hoses, and air system components
• Reduced varnish lacquering and deposits
• Greatly reduced fire and explosion hazard
• Reduced compressor maintenance
• Lower oil consumption
ANDEROL synthetic hydrocarbon based lubricants are similar to mineral oils in their compatibility with paints, seals, gaskets and hoses. No special precautions related to compatibility are required when changing over from a mineral oil lubricant to an ANDEROL synthetic hydrocarbon based lubricant