A foaming degreaser with deep penetrating action and a powerful stream that sprays up to 5 feet.
WD-40® Specialist ® Machine & Engine Degreaser Foaming Spray makes equipment run smoother, last longer and look like new. This aerosol has deep foaming penetrating action and a powerful stream that sprays up to 5 feet to quickly remove grease, oil, dirt and grime without engine disassembly. Great for auto and truck engines, tractors, forklifts, gears and chains, industrial machinery, farm and power equipment, and other metal tools. Safe for use on most metal when used as directed.
- Water-based formula products deep foaming penetrating action
- 50-state VOC compliant
- NSF Category C1 (#146737)
WD-40 Multi-Use Product lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, rollers, chains, and gears. It protects against rust and corrosion on items like tools, and sporting equipment. It penetrates to free stuck corroded parts like nuts, bolts, valves and locks. It quickly removes adhesives, corrosion and paint. It displaces moisture to restore water flooded equipment such as engines, spark plugs and power tools.
- Heavy Duty industrial size
- Ideal for soaking and dipping
- 50-State VOC compliant
• Appearance: Aerosol – Aerosolized Liquid Bulk – Liquid
• Color: Light amber cloudy liquid
• Odor: Characteristic
• Freeze Point/Pour Point: <-81° F (-63° C)(ASTM D-97)
• Kinematic Viscosity @ 100° F (38° C): 2.8 cSt
• Specific Gravity @ 77° F (25° C): 0.81
• Boiling Point (initial): 360° F (183° C)
• Vapor Density: >1
• Flash Point: 138° F (59° C)(TCC)
• Percent Volatile: 70-75% by weight
• VOCs: 24.5% by weight
• Lower Flammability Limit: 0.6%
• Upper Flammability Limit: 8.0%
• Vapor Pressure: Aerosol: 95-115 psi @ 70° F (21° C) Bulk: 1 psi @ 100° F (38° C)(ASTM D323)
• Operating Temperature: -60° F to 300° F (-50° C to 150° C)
• Dielectric Strength: 38,000 volts per 0.10 inch
• Solubility in Water: Insoluble
• Surface Compatibility: For all variations : WD-40 Multi-Use Product demonstrates none to negligible deleterious effect to plastic, rubber and metal hard surfaces. This includes Acetal, neoprene/hard rubber, HDPE, PPS Copolymer Polysulfone, Teflon, Viton, steel, galvanized steel hot dip, electroplated, copper, brass, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium and zinc.
• Surface Cautions: Nearly all surfaces interact with WD-40 Multi-Use Product as they would any high grade aliphatic petroleum spirit. Certain types of rubber will swell upon prolonged immersion. Wax polishes and certain wax coatings may be softened by WD-40 Multi-Use Product. Clear polycarbonate and polystyrene may stress craze or crack. Always test surfaces first.