Outside Sales (Passenger Car & Automotive Lubricant Sales)
Full-time, Base Plus Commission
Santie Wholesale Oil Company is currently seeking an experienced sales person in the Passenger Car and Automotive Lubricant Sales Industry. Heavy Duty Sales experience a plus. Personal qualities include a positive attitude, ability to work independently and the desire to work in a highly competitive environment. Daily tasks include but aren’t limited to outside territory calls, cold calls, appointment setting, and customer support.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Selling Oil/Lubricant products to the Passenger Car/Automotive Market in the St. Louis MO area
- Candidate must Live in the St. Louis MO area
- Prospect and Contact Potential Customers
- Provide Management with weekly reports regarding sales activity
- Archive call notes on company’s CRM system
- Increase market share by prospecting and closing new business
- Help build customer relationships and account management
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets and goals
- Continued education through training and sales webinars
- Work with operations team to make sure we meet and exceed customers service expectations
-Should have a minimum of 3 years experience in Oil/Lubricant Industry
-Experience Selling Business to Business
-Proven tangible Sales Success
-Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
-Ability to work as part of a team
-Knowledgeable/Proficient computer skills(Word,Excel,Powepoint)
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
Santies Wholesale Oil Company offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package:
-Unlimited earning potential with competitive base salary, commission structure, and bonus/incentive programs
-Company Expense Program
-Vehicle Expense Options
-Company Cell Phone,Laptop, and Ipad
-Medical,Dental, and Vision Program
-Paid Longterm Disability Program
-Paid Holidays and Vacations
-401K with company match
St Louis Class B CDL driver - Santie's Wholesale Oil Co.
Santie Oil Company is currently looking for a Class B CDL driver. Driver must have clean driving record, clean background and at least 6 months experience.
Qualified candidate must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and have strong customer service skills. Ideal candidate would have tanker and hazmat endorsements or willingness to obtain them.
Santie Oil Company is a locally owned and family owned company who has been in business over 80 years. Santie Oil Company offers a very strong benefits package consisting of competitive wages, health,dental,vision, and life insurance, 401K with company match, Vacation,Personal, and Sick time, Paid Uniforms, Safety Bonus program!
If interested please Call 1-800-748-7788 or fax your resume in at 573-471-2756!
Fleet Driver- Santie's Wholesale Oil Co.
Class A CDL Driver
Santie's Wholesale Oil Company
Great Opportunity to come onboard with a growing, locally owned and family owned Company.
Job will require you to be gone Monday-Friday with some occasional nights home through the week and home every weekend.
Must have the following:
- Hazmat/Tanker Endorsements or willing to get them
- 6 months driving experience
- Good CSA score
- Pass Dot Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check
Very Competitive Pay package based upon experience.
Safety Bonus Incentive (up to $2,000.00 a year based on safety record).
Full Benefit package Including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan with company match
- Vacation,Sick,Personal and Holiday Pay
- Daily Per Diem
- Company Fuel, Credit Card, and Company Phone