- Well-balanced combinations of today’s highest quality synthetic base stocks, with an advanced additive system that meets stringent automotive specifications.
- Designed to provide excellent protection in today’s high-performance gasoline engines (including turbocharged and supercharged) in passenger cars, vans, sport utility vehicles, and light trucks.
- Demonstrate improved performance in today’s advanced engine designs, including benefits in industry-accepted fuel economy tests.
Features & Benefits
- Meet the performance requirements for the latest gasoline-fueled engine service ILSAC GF-6A/Resource Conserving and API SP.
- Meet the most advanced emissions and fuel economy standards in the US for gasoline engines.
- Excellent low-temperature starting and pumpability characteristics.
- High-temperature/high-shear properties superior to conventional oils.
- Lower volatility than conventional oils.
- Enhanced protection against varnish buildup and sludge formation in critical engine parts contributes to top performance and long engine life.
- Extended engine life due to control of wear and deposit formation.
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- Recommended for passenger cars, sport utility vehicles and light trucks operating on gasoline.
- Recommended for use in gasoline engines which have been converted to operate on compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG, including propane and butane).
- Mystik JT-8 Premium Gasoline Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 0W-20 meets the GM dexos1® Gen2 specification and is recommended for original equipment manufacturers such as Toyota and Honda for some hybrid vehicle applications and a limited number of low-temperature applications.
- Mystik JT-8 Premium Gasoline Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 meets the GM dexos1 Gen2 specification and provides excellent performance where GM4718M or GM6094M is referenced.
- Mystik JT-8 Premium Gasoline Synthetic Motor Oils are Approved and Licensed by GM as dexos1 Gen2 oils.
- Mystik JT-8 Premium Gasoline Synthetic Motor Oils are not recommended for use in diesel engines in passenger cars, vans or light trucks. Mystik JT-8 SHD Motor Oils are recommended for diesel applications. • Refer to equipment owner’s manual for proper lubricant recommendation.