Ecological, rapidly biodegradable rail and wheel flange lubricant
- temperature range: -30 / +80 °C
- protects against corrosion
- very good adhesion
- excellent protection against wear
- the solid lubricant portion guarantees a shear-resistant EP film
- good resistance to water
- readily biodegradable acc. to OECD 301 C
LOCOLUB ECO is a dark-grey, smooth semi-fluid grease, based on a rapidly biodegradable oil and containing an inorganic thickener. It also contains an optimized combination of solid lubricants. LOCOLUB ECO is free of halogen compounds and heavy metals.
Field of application
- - wheel flange lubrication
- - initial lubrication and maintenance of mechanical components of brake mechanisms, e.g. couplings, adjusting spindles, etc.
Machinery and equipment:
- - wheel flange lubrication systems, e.g. on portal crane systems, mobile platforms, etc.
- - open gears, e.g. of crane equipment, mobile platforms, etc. couplings and pin joints
Method of application
LOCOLUB ECO can be applied manually or via automatic wheel flange lubrication systems, e.g. BEKA Fluilub, DeLimon, Rebs, Saxonia, Secheron, SEPULS, Vogel, Woerner, etc.
LOCOLUB ECO has the German Railway material no. “DB-Material-Nr. 0517718” (previously 077.14).