Regular load clear grease for food and beverage processing equipment
FM GREASE CLEAR 1 and 2 are specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on aluminum complex thickener, white oils and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of food and beverage industry.
Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to LUBRITECH Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certifications and Specifications
- NSF H1
- Operating Temperatures: -9 °C (15 °F) to 104 °C (220 °F) [peak up to 112 °C (235 °F)]
- Excellent water washout resistance
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Good corrosion prevention properties
- Neutral odour and taste
- Rolling element and plain bearings
- Joints, linkages open to the atmosphere
- Automatic, centralized lubrication system
- Spreads uniformly to cover metal surface
Seal and paint compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.