“Delo. Let’s go further.®”
Delo® 710 LS products are industry leading, premium diesel engine oils for use in GE and EMD Tier 4 engines in marine, railroad and power generation applications. Delo 710 LS SAE 20W-40 has approval for LMOA Generation 7 for use in GE engines, as well as having Progress Rail approval for use in EMD engines.
Delo 710 LS products deliver value and long engine life through:
• Excellent Wear Control
• Helps maximize engine cleanliness
• Exhaust system and turbocharger deposit control
• Excellent Oxidation stability, soot dispersancy and base retention for long oil life with newly designed low consumption power assemblies
• SAE 20W-40 helps provide a 15% to 25%1 oil consumption reduction vs. monograde engine oils
• Formulated specifically for engines using Low Sulfur and Ultra Low Sulfur diesel fuels
Delo 710 LS products are approved for use in GE and EMD for Tier 4 compliant engines and is backwardly compatible with all previous engines. Delo 710 LS products are specifically formulated for use with Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD) and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels and new low emission engines. Delo 710 LS products use premium quality base oils that are exceptionally pure, with extremely low levels of sulfur, nitrogen and aromatics to enhance oxidation resistance. Delo 710 LS employs complex detergents, advanced dispersants and superior oxidation and wear inhibitors to effectively address the deleterious effects of lower oil consumption and engine modifications in new and re-manufactured Tier 4, Tier 3, Tier 2+, Tier 1+ and Tier 0+ locomotives. In addition, the 20W-40 viscosity grade can reduce oil consumption 15-25%1 vs monograde engine oils. All of these features make Delo 710 LS an excellent lubricant for engines using LSD and ULSD fuels with or without exhaust aftertreatment equipment.
Delo 710 LS is recommended for diesel engines using LSD or ULSD fuels where Zn-free oils are required in the following applications:
• Offshore Drilling and Production
• Stationary Power Generation
Delo 710 LS benefits:
• Designed for low and ultra low sulfur fuels
• Formulated for GE and EMD engines used in a wide range of railroad, inland marine and stationary engines
• Uses an optimized ash content and additive formulation with advanced dispersant technology
• Helps minimize exhaust system and turbo-charger deposits
• Zinc free, Phosphorus free, Non-chlorinated
• Compatible with earlier generation GE approved engine oils
• Miscible with competitive railroad type oils and additive systems when engine manufacturers recommended practices are followed
• Delo 710 LS products are approved for LMOA Generation 7 (which supersedes the performance requirements of LMOA Generation 6) for use in GE engines, and are also approved by Progress Rail for use in EMD engines, including Tier 4 emission and older generation locomotive engines.