Claire General Purpose Disinfectant Wipe EPA Reg. No. 1839-190-706 has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019- nCoV) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Claire General Purpose Disinfectant Wipe can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information.
- Wipe formulated to protect hard surfaces from the spread of germs. General Purpose Disinfectant Wipe effectively cleans, disinfects and deodorizes any hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surface. Ideal for use in hospitals & healthcare settings, clinics, doctor's offices, home, health care, emergency rooms, nursing homes, dentist offices, correctional facilities, health clubs, schools, animal kennels, veterinary clinics, gyms, operating rooms, etc.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria* in 15 seconds
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 INFLUENZA A VIRUS (Formerly Called 'Swine Flu')
- Phenol-free, alcohol-free, bleach-free and non-staining
- *Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli (E. coli)
60 wipes per tub, with six (6) tubs per case - SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED