Castrol Syntilo 9974 is Castrol’s highest performing, oil-rejecting synthetic metalworking fluid. Its premium technology provides extremely high lubricity in a variety of ferrous metal applications. Syntilo 9974 has been engineered for the high feeds and speeds of today’s machining operations. Syntilo 9974 remains clean running and low foaming in both hard and soft water applications. Syntilo 9974 performs exceptionally well as a replacement for straight cutting oils in applications such as gun-drilling and gear hobbing.
• Increased lubrication versus conventional synthetic metalworking fluids
• Excellent stability in hard and soft water applications to ensure minimal residue build up
• Rejects tramp oils to the surface of the fluid for easy skimming
• Low foaming in all water conditions• Inhibits microbial growth to extend fluid life in central systems and individual sumps
• Prevents bi-metallic corrosion and is safe to use in equipment with copper, brass or bronze components