Castrol Paradene AW is a premium industrial anti-wear hydraulic oil line for hydraulically activated equipment that utilizes high performance pumps. They contain very effective anti-wear additives that allow them to meet or exceed industry vane, gear, and piston pump manufacturers’ specifications. These fluids are highly dependable, peak efficiency oils, which meet the lubricant demands of precision industrial equipment.
Castrol Paradene AW will remain very stable and clean in today’s machine tool equipment where increasingly sophisticated control systems are used.
Features and Benefits:
• Effective anti-wear performance minimizes wear in industrial pump applications prolonging dependable equipment life
• Special non-silicone anti-foam additive allows for rapid release of entrained air and dependable system response for consistent work yield
• Careful selection of base stock coupled with optimum additives create maximum hydraulic component yield for long fluid life and equipment life savings
Warranty and Protection Requirements:
• Exceeds all manufacturer’s warranty requirements for applications requiring a Dennison HF-O approved hydraulic fluid Industry
Specifications and OEM Approvals by Grade:
• Denison HF-O, HF-1, HF-2 approved
• Vickers 35VQ25A - meets performance requirements
• Vickers M-2950-S Mobile Hydraulic Systems and I-286-S Industrial Hydraulic Systems
• Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46) and P-69 (ISO 68) approved
• Meets Racine S106
• Meets Joy Mining Machinery HO-T (AW 46), HO-S (AW 68)
• Meets DIN 51524 Requirements